As many now know, there are lots and lots of people who do most of their web surfing and other online tasks via their mobile devices, particularly their smart phones. We’re going to show you some of the statistics related to smart phones and mobile marketing.
- Global mobile users make up about 13 percent of the Internet traffic, due to online shopping opportunities.
- Search engines and social sites are accessed by 77 percent of mobile users who are using their phones.
- 88 percent of smart phone users are likely to take action on the local information they searched for.
- 90 percent of the searches on a mobile device ends up in some sort of action being taken, like a purchase or a download.
- Over half of the users who have gotten a bad mobile experience with you, are not likely to recommend you to others.
- Approximately a third of all consumer packaged goods (CPG) searches originate from smartphones.
- There is proof that the buying phase commences for a long time before the actual purchase and about 88 percent of consumers research the items on your site, using some sort of mobile device, before they actually buy it.
- More than half of the general population of consumers have stated that they want more in-store digital, mobile touch points.
Remember, that as a marketer, your goal is to engage, inspire and stick with your audience. Your ultimate goal is to convert them. If you need help with this or any online marketing service, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company has the skills to take your SEO, email marketing, social marketing, and business to new heights and dominate your market. Check us out today for all of your marketing needs and more! We’re always willing to help!