We know you work hard to market your brand and you content marketing strategy is a big part of that. That’s why we want to offer you some useful tips for improving your content marketing tactics overcoming problems you may have with your content marketing. These tips will help you to create a substantial amount of content, to get the engagement you need and to discover remarkable ways to become more innovate.
How to create a greater impact with your blog:
- Get focused on the thing that draw attention and that will help you to be seen as more credible and authoritative.
- Recognize the opinions that contributors make and integrate them into content.
- Get a good idea of how your bloggers prefer to use their content.
- Engage with your community to get inspiration for engaging blog topics.
How to overcome writer’s block:
- Make a draft first, and then work on making an outline for your blog.
- Imagine that you’re having a conversation with a good friend (exaggerate a little bit to make it sound a little more interesting).
- Stop trying to be perfect. Write whatever!
- Write at a time of day that is best for you.
How to repurpose existing content:
- Create different versions of the same information to fit different industries.
- Get different sources that are relevant to your target audience and grade them.
- Create a quote database, with quotes that come from industry leaders who are famous or soon will be famous.
- Get live or recorded content to give to your viewers (this is called live blogging).
How to weave more storytelling into your content:
- Use anecdotes and tie them together to push the story forward.
- Use numbers. Statistics and data are great. Try to share customer feedback directly.
- Make sure that your content shows how your product or service can help to solve the problems of your audience.
- Be emotional. Use visual elements to convey emotion.