You may realize that there is a relatively higher bounce rate on your website due to lack of interaction from your new visitors? That’s impeding your business’s growth – you need to ensure that your website is developed in such a way that it gives your users a better experience, it increases web traffic and it increases business growth.
The more people interact with your business website, the easier it would be for you to collect data about them and also about new prospects. After you have gathered this information, you’d be able to use it as a grounds from which to forecast the business’s decisions about areas of improvement for the business or website. Here are some of the tips you can use to boost user interaction on your business’s website.
- Always post engaging information on your website – information that will keep your customers looking. We’re talking about things like videos, blog posts, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Try out live chat for your website. Your visitors will love the idea of being able to engage with your customer service representatives instantaneously.
- Make use of a CTA (call to action) to grab the attention of your website’s visitors, so that you will be able to get email subscriptions, sales, sign-ups, etc., from them.
- Don’t allow the videos on your website to auto play. This can be very inconvenient, especially in the event that your visitor is in a very quiet environment and their computer or mobile device has its volume up to the max.
- Include a comments section on your blog to prompt people to provide their opinion on your content.
- Give your website visitors surveys so that you can gain valuable information about them and thus understand them better.
- Throw in a few pop ups, but don’t throw in too many. They tend to require your website visitors to interact with your website and engage by choosing an option, etc.
- Ensure that your website is simple and really easy to navigate and use. Even keep the language you use in the website very simple, instead of using complex, company jargon.
- Offer a subscription option for your website visitors, so that when they visit your website, they can receive a blog subscription, email newsletter or more.
- Use social share buttons to help allow users to promote your website to their social circles.
Remember, that as a marketer, your goal is to engage, inspire and stick with your audience. Your ultimate goal is to convert them. If you need help with this or any online marketing service, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company has the skills to take your SEO, email marketing, social marketing, and business to new heights and dominate your market. Check us out today for all of your marketing needs and more! We’re always willing to help!